Do you need to memorize BJCP data for every beer style on the CC syllabus?
One of the questions I get the most is -- "help, do I REALLY need to memorize all the ABV, IBU, and SRM quantitative BJCP data for all the beer styles listed on the Certified Cicerone syllabus?!" I've got your answer here as well as a couple study tips to massively ease your study load.
I rely on you all to provide feedback about changes to the Certified Cicerone exam. If you're seeing something on your exam that seems different than what I'm saying in this (or any) video or in my Beer Scholar Study Guides, please let me know in the comments or by email! If you're so inclined, as soon as your test is done shoot me a summary or any memories you have of the questions you got on your exam -- I'll never share that info with the public in a direct way because I never give the questions away, but I will incorporate the info into updates to my Study Guides and into future videos. Thanks so much!
If this video helped you out PLEASE HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON & SUBSCRIBE to keep the beer content flowing. Please ask questions & make video suggestions in the comments.
* Beer Scholar on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqp0x2B6qiLAn_qFpIutHiA
* Get the best study guides on the market for the Certified Beer Server & Certified Cicerone exams here: http://www.thebeerscholar.com
* Beer Scholar on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beerscholar
* Beer Scholar on Twitter: https://twitter.com/beer_scholar
* Beer Scholar on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheBeerScholar
Chris Cohen is an Advanced Cicerone, National BJCP Beer Judge, partner at Old Devil Moon bar in San Francisco, co-founder of the SF Homebrewers Guild, & the author of the Beer Scholar Study Guides for the Cicerone Exams.