FREE ADVANCED CICERONE WORKSHOP
How to Pass the Advanced Cicerone Exam on Your First Attempt
In this workshop you will...
👃 Learn to raise your beer tasting game
📚 Find out what resources you need to study
🎓 Learn where to get easy points on the AC exam
For checking out our workshop, we'll send you:
✅ An AC study calendar to get you on track
✅ A critical resources list for the AC exam with specific chapters to focus on
✅ A big discount offer on our AC Coaching Program!
Becoming an Advanced Cicerone® is a career maker, but the exam has a 10% pass rate.
GUARANTEE YOU PASS!
- Save time. Avoid stress. Pass on your first take.
- We've already helped many people pass the AC exam. Now we're applying what we've learned about beating the test to our new coaching program!
- The AC Coaching Program includes a full study schedule, 6 months of live bootcamp classes and Q&A sessions taught by AC Scott Fielder, plus a year of access to ACs Chris Cohen & Scott Fielder & your small cohort in the new Beer Scholar online community.
- Learn to taste and describe beer at the AC level - both for technical and consumer descriptions.
- We literally guarantee you'll pass or you get your money back. Seriously.
The syllabus for the Advanced Cicerone exam looks a lot like the syllabi for the other levels. Don't guess about exactly what to study and to what depth of knowledge you need to know it!
SET YOURSELF APART IN A CROWDED INDUSTRY
Add rocket fuel to your beer career!
- There are only ~170 Advanced Cicerones in the world!
- Becoming an Advanced Cicerone is a MASSIVE asset for your beer career.
- Worried about the time investment? Worried about memorizing BJCP numbers? We're going to help with all this and much much more.
- Feel like it's too expensive? You'll likely make back every dollar in just months once you get that raise or new job.
- Consider how much better off you and your career will be 10 years out from getting your AC. This is a big investment in yourself.
- The AC exam has a 10% pass rate. Don't take a risk.
the beer scholar advanced cicerone coaching program
You'll become an AC. We literally guarantee it.
Here’s what you get:
- The Pre-Bootcamp Study Schedule to immediately get you on the right track.
- The 3 Month AC Bootcamp, taught by AC Scott Fielder. Learn how to beat the exam, review material, & do exam practice with live feedback.
- 3 Additional Months of Live Q&As with AC Scott Fielder. We're in it with you for the whole thing!
- Two Full Practice AC Exams! Go in on test day with total confidence and no surprises.
- Membership to the Beer Scholar Online Community, where you'll have access to ACs Chris Cohen & Scott Fielder, plus your cohort of AC preppers!
- Five awesome Beer Scholar bonus products:
- The Quick & Comprehensive Beer Compound Video Series. This info can be hard to track down across many resources.
- The Ultimate Beer Style Stats Deck, plus many other awesome flashcard decks on Brainscape. We've got this memorization thing figured out!
- The Beer Scholar Online Course for the CC Exam in case you need to brush up.
- The Easy Blind Tasting Proctor Guide so your partner, roommate, or friend can easily obtain the right beer and set up blind panels for you.
- 15% discount on off flavor kits to save a little cash.
WE DEVELOPED & PUT OUR AC CRUSHING METHODS TO THE TEST!
Even before launching the AC Coaching Program, we helped several people beat the Advanced Cicerone exam!
ANUDEEP MUTYALA OF BANGALORE, INDIA
Advanced Cicerone, beer educator, founder of A Bier Guy
Huge shout out to my buddies at the Beer Scholar! They helped me at every step of the way to pass the AC exam. Their honest and critical feedback about how I could improve my essays, build up my beer vocabulary, and more effectively demonstrate my skills and knowledge to the graders was critical. I had to travel 9,000 miles to the US to take the tasting exam and I hadn't had many of the classic examples in a long time - they aren't available where I live. I got trained by Scott Fielder before the tasting exam, it was very challenging but he helped me grow my technical and consumer descriptive vocabulary, off flavor compound knowledge, and blind style identification.
If you're serious about passing the Advanced Cicerone exam I highly recommend the Beer Scholar coaching program!
CHRIS CROWE OF IRVINE, CALIFORNIA
Advanced Cicerone, Head of Sales at Radiant Beer Co - 2021 GABF Small Brewery of the Year
I simply would not have passed the Advanced Cicerone exam without Scott's tutelage. Anybody can acquire the books and chart their own journey, but you run the risk of zeroing in on irrelevant aspects, overfocusing on exam areas worth fewer points, or completely missing something critical. Scott's coaching methods are relentless: he demystifies the exam format; demands specificity in every practice answer; and motivates you to keep digging deeper in all knowledge areas - all with an infectiously cordial teaching personality. Scott transformed my test-taking anxiety into total confidence.
Becoming an Advanced Cicerone has equipped me in every corner of my beer industry life. I know how to listen and engage with everyone from a brand new beer drinker up to the head brewer at the local brewery. It's been huge for my career.
Do you want to maybe pass, or do you want to crush the exam? If you want to crush it, I highly recommend you enroll in the Beer Scholar coaching program!
STEVE MIRANDA OF ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
Certified Cicerone, passed the AC tasting exam with an 86%
Scott Fielder's training for the Advanced Cicerone tasting and oral exams were critical to my success. In our study sessions he helped me develop great flavor descriptors among many other beer skills. He also created and proctored several practice exams for me that helped me go into the exam feeling totally prepared. I was especially nervous about the oral exams, but it turned out the practice sessions with Scott were scarier than the real thing with Master Cicerone Neil Witte! I chalk that up to all the practice and feedback I got ahead of the exam. There were no surprises on game day. Now on to the written exam!
TARYN ARVOLD OF SISTERS, OREGON
Certified Cicerone, crushed the AC written exam with an 87%, Consultant & Sensory Specialist at Wolf Tree Brewery & Oregon Brewlab
Worth the time and $!! When I started studying for the Advanced Cicerone written exam I had two little ones under the age of 3, so I had to make every study opportunity count. I had seen a lot of the Beer Scholar videos on YouTube and reached out to inquire about AC exam coaching.
Scott's training was invaluable. From going over what to expect on exam day, to the practice essays, to just making himself accessible to answer any questions on any subject. The essay portion of the exam is where I spent the majority of my exam time and it was extremely useful to have some kind of idea how the questions would be worded and areas of the syllabus essay questions are likely to arise from.
I can’t recommend their program enough. It helped me pinpoint focus areas, manage my time, figure out proper wording and overall gave me an approach to answering questions as effectively as possible.
5 stars! 10/10!